Saturday, April 23, 2016

VAKALATNAMA


IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE
AT PATNA
VAKALATNAMA FOR

NO.                             OF                               2016
                                                                             Appellant
                                                                             Petitioner
Versus
                                                                                 Respondent
                                                                                    Opposite Party
Know all men by those Presents by this Vakalatnama
I/we





Do hereby
Appoint the advocate noted below in the margin or any of them as my/our lawful Advocate in the above-mentioned case for appearing, conducting and arguing the same or depositing or withdrawing any money in connection therewith or putting in papers petition ,etc. on my/our behalf or filling or taking back any document or with drawing suit, appeal or application with permission to institute fresh suit etc. and make compromise and for referring the case for arbitration and for doing all acts that be necessary to be done in connection with said acts. I/WE, further say that any act done by my/our said Advocates or any one of them after accepting this Vakalatnama shall be considered of my/our true and lawful act and shall be binding on me/us.
Mr.
Mr.
Mr.
Mr.
Mr.
To the above effect, I/We execute this Vakalatnama
Dated                                      of                                             2016

  

No comments:

Post a Comment